NOTICE: We do not support localhost (MAMP/WAMP) installations or installations to Aegir, Pantheon, etc. Please read our Terms of Service page for the types of installations we do support: http://www.themesnap.com/terms-of-service.html
Below are the steps needed to setup any of our Drupal 7.x themes with the installation profile. This setup guide also applies to ThemeSnap.com Drupal 6.x version themes:
1. Setting up a MySQL Database (watch video below)
1) Unzip the Drupal theme package (.tgz format) and upload all of the extracted files to your server via FTP software such as Filezilla, etc. The extracted package already comes with the latest Drupal core and all of the required modules that are used within this theme as you see in our demo. If you want to install this theme in your root directory (often called the "/public_html/" directory), simply place all of the extracted files and folders within this directory. Or, place all files in a sub-directory if you want the theme installed in a sub-directory of your website, such as: sitename.com/staging.
2) Create a MySQL database while your files are uploading. Make a note of the complete database name (don't forget the prefix if your hosting provider appends prefixes, such as "hostprefix_databasename"), hostprefix_username, and also make note of the database password as you'll need these 3 things during the first few steps of your theme installation.
3) Once all of the files are finished uploading, browse to the website address where you've uploaded the theme files. This URL location will look like: sitename.com --or-- sitename.com/staging (if you've chosen to install this theme in a sub-directory). Next, select the [theme name] Easy Installer option for the theme.
4) Follow the steps on the next few pages which simply ask for your MySQL database name, username, and password to connect the theme to your database. Then the rest of the pages are simply filling out your site name and other site details.